Saturday 21 March 2015

Just the simple things.... Total Fruyo Coconut Yoghurt, apple sauce, hazelnuts...

Sometimes the simple things are just perfect.

I have plans to make something elaborate, something witty, clever.... something.... hip.

I have Total Yoghurt's newest addition to their Fruyo range - full cream Total Greek Classic yoghurt with coconut shreds.  I need fruit to go with it.... I have mango. I have pineapple. I am planning a stunning, artistic plate with daisy like petals of golden fruit..... meh... too much work. Maybe another time.

Today I am feeling lazy. With simple tastes.

I have a Bramley apple. Chopped and into a small bowl. A splash of cider and into the microwave for 3 minutes until fluffy and hot. Whip up into a pale, sharply sweet puree.  Into a shallow stemmed glass. A matter of seconds.

Top carefully with half a pot of Fruyo. Eat the rest whilst admiring the glass (which is an Edwardian crystal champagne coupe by the way... ).  Yumyum.

It needs something ... it's looking a little pale.... roasted hazelnut nibs from the cupboard.

And as I am deeply artistic on the inside, a slice of apple, cut across the middle to show the delicate star of its inside.

Simple.


with thanks to Total Greek yoghurt for the sample of Fruyo Classic Coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment